In order to ensure the safety of all who ride the shuttles, the following policies are provided:
Passengers must have proper identification to board any Honky Tonk Party Shuttle. Please have ID ready for inspection upon boarding.
Service animals are allowed on Honky Tonk Party Shuttles vehicles at all times.
Children in open strollers are welcome on Honky Tonk Party Shuttles Shuttles, however we encourage parents to be considerate of other passengers and adhere to these rules when traveling with a stroller.
Keep strollers clear of aisles and doorways aboard shuttles.
- The safety and comfort of ALL passengers is our main goal.
- Caregivers will assume full responsibility for the safety of their children.
- Children in an open stroller should be seated and secured in the stroller before boarding.
- Passengers with strollers and children should take the necessary steps to prevent other passengers from being bumped by the stroller. Drivers may request the following:
- Passengers move to make an accommodation for a fellow passenger with a stroller
- A passenger with a stroller fold the stroller up
- A passenger with a stroller load from the rear of the shuttle for the safety of all other passengers.
- Seats designed to fold up for wheelchairs MAY be put in the upright position if space allows, but passengers seated there are NOT required to move to make room for a baby stroller.
- Larger strollers are problematic due to the space they require. Consequently, smaller strollers are preferred and easier to accommodate.
- Please fold your stroller in the event that a shuttle becomes crowded, in order to make room for others.
Important: Shuttle operators may use their discretion and have final authority on whether baby strollers can board buses or whether baby strollers need to be folded.
Specimens and samples are not permitted on the shuttles. Staff transporting them should receive direction from their institution regarding the safe transportation of these types of materials.
- NO smoking within or around perimeter of bus
- NO illegal drugs
- NO loitering within or around bus
- NO solicitation
- NO foul language or demeaning language of any kind will be tolerated on any Smart Shuttle Line, Inc. shuttle bus or company grounds.
- NO firearms, knives, or any other type of weapons
- NO flammable materials within or around perimeter of bus
- NO surfboards
- NO feet on seats
- NO sitting on armrests
- NO physical contact with a bus driver
- NO inflammatory, disrespectful, or otherwise distracting speech directed toward a bus driver or fellow passengers
- NO Damaging, defacing or in any way marring the interior or exterior of a bus (Any costs associated with repairs or cleaning will be charged to the responsible person.)
- Cell phone use should be kept to a minimum.
- Please demonstrate common courtesy and respect for those around you, and allow all members of the Honky Tonk Party Shuttles community to get the most out of this shuttle service.
- Drivers have the final say on all matters related to the operation of the Honky Tonk Party Shuttles shuttles.
Shuttles and Drivers
- All of our shuttles are Tennessee Department of Transportation certified, with bi-annual inspections with weekly regular maintenance.
- All drivers are drugged tested, background checked, with current CDL licenses with a Passanger endorsement