In order to ensure the safety of all who ride the shuttles, the following policies are provided:
- Passengers must have proper identification to board any Honky Tonk Party Shuttle. Please have ID ready for inspection upon boarding.
- Service animals are allowed on Honky Tonk Party Shuttles vehicles at all times.
- Children in open strollers are welcome on Honky Tonk Party Shuttles Shuttles, however we encourage parents to be considerate of other passengers and adhere to these rules when traveling with a stroller.
Keep strollers clear of aisles and doorways aboard shuttles.
- The safety and comfort of ALL passengers is our main goal.
- Caregivers will assume full responsibility for the safety of their children.
- Children in an open stroller should be seated and secured in the stroller before boarding.
- Passengers with strollers and children should take the necessary steps to prevent other passengers from being bumped by the stroller. Drivers may request the following:
- Passengers move to make an accommodation for a fellow passenger with a stroller
- A passenger with a stroller fold the stroller up
- A passenger with a stroller load from the rear of the shuttle for the safety of all other passengers.
- Seats designed to fold up for wheelchairs MAY be put in the upright position if space allows, but passengers seated there are NOT required to move to make room for a baby stroller.
- Larger strollers are problematic due to the space they require. Consequently, smaller strollers are preferred and easier to accommodate.
- Please fold your stroller in the event that a shuttle becomes crowded, in order to make room for others.
- Shuttle operators may use their discretion and have final authority on whether baby strollers can board buses or whether baby strollers need to be folded.
- Specimens and samples are not permitted on the shuttles. Staff transporting them should receive direction from their institution regarding the safe transportation of these types of materials.
- Must be 21-years or older to book any tour, bus, shuttle or any form of transportation.
- NO smoking within or around perimeter of bus
- NO illegal drugs
- NO loitering within or around bus
- NO solicitation
- NO foul language or demeaning language of any kind will be tolerated on any Honky Tonk Party Shuttle or company grounds.
- NO firearms, knives, or any other type of weapons
- NO flammable materials within or around perimeter of bus
- NO feet on seats
- NO sitting on armrests
- NO physical contact with a bus driver
- NO inflammatory, disrespectful, or otherwise distracting speech directed toward a bus driver or fellow passengers
- NO Damaging, defacing or in any way marring the interior or exterior of a bus (Any costs associated with repairs or cleaning will be charged to the responsible person.)
- Cell phone use should be kept to a minimum.
- Please demonstrate common courtesy and respect for those around you, and allow all members of the Honky Tonk Party Shuttles community to get the most out of this shuttle service.
- Drivers have the final say on all matters related to the operation of the Honky Tonk Party Shuttles shuttles.
Shuttles and Drivers
- All of our shuttles are Tennessee Department of Transportation certified, with bi-annual inspections with weekly regular maintenance.
- All drivers are drug tested, background checked, with current CDL licenses with a Passanger endorsement